We are very proud of our recently appointed first cohort of Anti-bullying Leaders. These KS4 students applied for the position and those who were successful were trained by an external company Anti-Bully Pro, who are supported by The Diana Award. The leaders will carry out a variety of roles within the school to support our mission to eradicate bullying.
- Being ‘monitors’ in Year 7 play area
- Drop in service for other students in the school to access
- Mentoring younger students who are having difficulties in school
- Lead on anti-bullying campaigns
- Lead on assemblies for anti-bullying