Northampton Academy Values
We believe that, of the United Learning Values, the three that best define Northampton Academy are Respect, Determination and Ambition. Our vision, our mission, and our values have been arrived at after consultation with staff and students at Northampton Academy.
Every decision we take, from appointing staff, to creating policies and deciding student pathways, is made using these values. We expect all staff to exhibit them and use them in decision-making. We encourage all young people, and their families, to work within these values.
- Respect for others
- Respect for ourselves
- Respect for our environment
- Not giving up, especially during adversity
- Embracing the challenges of learning at a high level
- Supporting each other to achieve
- Aiming to achieve the highest outcomes possible
- Aspiring to achieve the best jobs, college and university places
- Offering leadership opportunities for all
"To be an Academy of character and excellence. To provide a unique and extraordinary experience that sets us apart: locally, nationally and internationally."
"Providing a safe, caring and exciting environment for young people. Putting young people at the centre of every decision. Developing ambition, confidence and resilience through a relentless focus on opportunities and standards."