The school has a policy that all students wear full school uniform. If it is adhered to by all, the students have a sense of belonging. A uniform encourages pride and creates a good image inside and outside the building.
Please note that new Year 7 students starting in September 2021 should order a blue coloured tie.
View and download our uniform policy here >>> and see the uniform leaflet available on the downloads box below.
Where can I get Academy Uniform?
Our school uniform supplier is
t: 01928 752 610
Uniform can be ordered directly from the supplier by one of the following ways:
Click here to order online
Order forms available from Reception or can be downloaded below.
Call SWI on 01928 752 610 (option1)
- Delivery to the Academy is free
- Delivery to your home is free if the order is £70 or more (£4 if the order is less than £70)
- Deliveries to the Academy take place weekly
- Orders placed by 5.00pm on a Thursday will be in the Academy for the following Tuesday morning
- Delivery to home should arrive in 3-4 days
Any queries regarding uniform or financial assistance should be directed to your child's Learning Manager. If you need help completing the form or need any other information please call or visit the Academy and we will be pleased to help you.