School lockers are available to rent in various areas of the school via an external company called Secure Locker Rentals.
The cost of a locker is £18 for the academic year. Students who have previously rented a locker should have recieved an email from the company with details of how to renew.
How to Rent your Locker:
Once on the website please do the following:
- Enter the school name or postcode (NN3 8NH)
- Select the school year and click 'CHECK AVAILABILITY'
- Choose your preferred locker area from the drop down menu
- Enter your details and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on 'PROCEED TO PAYMENT' and follow the instructions for entering your payment details
You will then be emailed a locker code along with the location and number of your locker. To access your locker follow the steps outlined below:
How students can access their lockers:
- Go to the locker number detailed on your confirmation email
- Enter the 4 digit code detailed on your confirmation email and open the lock
- Should you forget your code it can re-issued by visiting www.locker.rentals and clicking on the re-issue my locker code link.
If you have any problems please contact Locker Rentals directly:
Email: email@example.com or call: 0845 880 2426
If your child experiences problems with their lockers whilst in school, they should speak to their Learning Manager.