Access up-to-date information aimed at providing essential Careers , Further/Higher education Apprenticeships and T-Levels advice and guidance to help you prepare for your next step.
Need Help or Advice on Careers, University or Apprenticeships?
Please arrange an appointment with Ms Coles, Head of Careers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check all the course available at Moulton college
Please click on the link to register for our
You can watch presentations about our full range of subjects, take virtual tours around our campus and find out information about our accommodation.
Watch the latest tour guide video of Moulton College
Experience what it’s like to study at Northampton College from the comfort of your own home by joining one of our Virtual Open Events.
We are holding Virtual Open Events through Zoom to tell you all you need to know about college life, so please check for the next available dates on our website
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- See our facilities through virtual subject specific tours
- Watch presentations and hear from a panel of speakers
- Learn more about your course by asking questions during the Q&A session
- Ask us how we can support you as a student with careers advice, finance and bursaries, travel, learning support, and English & maths
- Chat to our agents after the event using our online chat facility
- Apply online for one of our courses
Please watch the NCFE presentation and accompanying video:-. Start Your Story
Please flick through the pages of the Careermag to find the right Careers path for you.
Apprenticeships - Please research Apprenticeships :-
- Amazing Apprenticeships - this website has the latest apprenticeship support and guidance.
- Apprenticeships - research live and up to date information on apprenticeships in your area on the Goverment website.
- Look at all the resources available in the Apprenticeship Resources below on this page.
T-Levels - A new career-focused alternative to 'A' Levels, for further information about T-Levels for students and parent click link.
This is our new page on our website that researchs all the different careers paths that subjects of the curriculum can lead to. There are other useful links for students
Practice Psychometric Tests
If you haven’t already had to complete one, the chances are that you will need to at some point in the future when you apply for a new job. With this in mind, Practice Reasoning have prepared for you the Complete Guide to Psychometric Tests to explain what they are, how they are used, and how to successfully complete them.
Take the Buzz Quiz
In under five minutes, discover:
- your strengths and what makes you tick
- what you're like as a boyfriend or girlfriend
- which celebrities share your personality type
There are 16 possible results, each connected to an animal. Which animal are you?
The LMI for All is an online data portal, which provides high quality, reliable labour market information (LMI) with the aim of informing careers decisions. This tool from the LMI for All website lets you compare up to three jobs and look at how much they pay, what your day-to-day duties might be and whether there will be many job opportunities available in this career area in the future.
Year 13 Decisions Guide
Helps students to prepare for Higher Education post 18. Please download the guide and read this important information.
Careers in the Army
Please watch video
Careers in the Royal Navy
Please watch video
Careers in the R.A.F.
Fit For Action Booklet.
Basic Training: - BRTC