GCSE Level Results Day – Thursday 25th August.
Student results will be available to collect in school from 8.00 am until 12 noon.
We ask that students always adhere to the systems we have put in place due to the ongoing building works, which are detailed below:
- Students are to enter the school site via the main Wellingborough Road entrance and then go through to the basketball courts to the sports hall, where student results will be issued.
- We recommend that students open their results on site; this will enable them to discuss their next steps or receive support from our staff. This support will be coordinated in the sixth form common room, staff will guide them to where they need to go.
- Students must leave via the sports hall and basketball courts and exit through the Wellingborough Road entrance.
- Only the student who is collecting the results should come onto the site. All family and friends must remain off-site or within their car in the main car park.
- Our school photographer will be available to take some photos of students opening their results.
If someone is collecting results on behalf of the student, then the student must email us in advance at email@example.com from their school e-mail address to declare this intention and provide the person's name. That person should bring an ID with them. If students cannot come to school to collect their results, we will post them to their home address. Please contact the school if your address has changed.