Year 7 Parent Information Evening – 20th October 2022.
We look forward to our Parent Information Evening on Thursday, 20th October 2022.
Research shows a close correlation between parental engagement and student success, and I am sure you will want to support your child by attending our workshops to support students and parents. Following feedback from staff and parents, we will run a variety of 30-minute workshops (see below), all specifically designed to help give you the tools to support your child at home.
The workshops below are available for all parents to attend if you feel they would be beneficial.
These workshops will include:
1. Rank Order/ reading of a report and how to support at home
2. Character development and how to support at home
3. How to support your child’s literacy and reading at home
4. How to support your child’s numeracy at home
5. How to support with Home Learning at home
6. How to support with Science at home
Each of the 6 workshops will be on our website and are scheduled to be available from the 20th of October 2022. We look forward to you visiting us for these workshops.
Please book your workshop using the online booking system
The workshops will be available to book using our online appointment booking system and will last approximately 30 minutes. Each of the 6 workshops are set up as events on the electronic system and are scheduled between 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm. Please book your seats at the times convenient to you.
The school has an easy-to-use online appointment booking system for meeting with teachers. This allows you to choose your own appointment times, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Please visit: http://northamptonacademy.parentseveningsystem.co.uk to book your appointment.
Alternatively, you can log in via our website by selecting the ‘parents’ section. Log in using the following information:
- Student’s first name e.g. John/Student’s surname e.g. Smith/Date of birth e.g. 15/04/2011
- Bookings will close on Thursday 20th October 2022 at 9.00am.
If you do not have access to the internet, please contact the school by telephone on 01604 210017 and we can book your appointment for you.
Click here to view and download the 'Parent's Guide to Booking Appointments'