The school has a policy that all students wear full school uniform. If it is adhered to by all, the students have a sense of belonging. A uniform encourages pride and creates a good image inside and outside the building.
View and download our standards of appearance guidance sheet here
View and download our Academy uniform information leaflet here
Students not in correct uniform may be withdrawn from lessons or sent home until their appearance is acceptable. If there are problems please contact your child's form tutor for help and advice.
Where can I get Academy Uniform?
Our school uniform supplier is
t: 0845 519 00 99
Uniform can be ordered directly from the supplier by one of the following ways:
Click here to order online
Post or Fax
Click here to download a postal order form
Call SWI on 0845 519 00 99
- Delivery to the Academy is free
- Delivery to your home is free if the order is £70 or more (£4 if the order is less than £70)
- Deliveries to the Academy take place weekly
- Orders placed by 5.00pm on a Thursday will be in the Academy for the following Tuesday morning
- Delivery to home should arrive in 3-4 days
If you need any help at all, please ask at Student Reception. If you need help completing the form or need further information please call or visit the academy and we will be pleased to help you.