Access to Documents
The following documents are available at the school for inspection by parents:
- The Academy's Statement of Curriculum Policy.
- All statutory instruments (including Statutory Orders for National Curriculum subjects), Circulars and Administrative Memoranda relating to powers and duties under Chapter 1 of the Education Reform Act (The Curriculum) which are sent to schools by the Department for Education.
- Schemes of work currently used by teachers in the school.
- Syllabuses followed, whether for public examinations or otherwise. The United Learning Trust's agreed syllabus for R.E.
- A copy of the arrangements for the consideration of complaints about the school curriculum.
- Copies of the Governing Body's Annual Report.
The above documents may be seen by making an appointment to see the Principal.
Access to DfES circulars and information about school performance in the area may be obtained from the LEA.
Please click the links below to view or download our policies:
* Requires Adobe Reader
Northampton Academy Admissions Policy from September 2017
Northampton Academy Admissions Policy from September 2018
Northampton Academy Sixth Form admissions Policy
For more information, please see the Admissions page
Northampton Academy Accessibility Plan
Northampton Academy Anti Bullying Policy
Northampton Academy Attendance Policy
Northampton Academy Behaviour for Learning Policy
Letter to parents regarding Mobile Phones use in school June 2017
Character Education Policy
Northampton Academy Character Education Policy
Charging and Remissions Policy
The Governors have agreed to implement a charging and remissions policy in accordance with statutory requirements. These charges may apply to items such as residential visits and activities outside school.
Northampton Academy Charging and Remissions Policy
Child Safeguarding Policies
Northampton Academy Safeguarding Children's Policy and Child Protection Procedures
If any parent, legal guardian or education guardian believes that they have a relevant grievance, they should make a formal complaint. This should be in writing to a member of staff, usually the relevant Group Tutor, or to any other adult member of staff who is in a position to report the complaint.
Northampton Academy Complaints Policy
Northampton Academy E-Safety Policy
Click to download a copy of the Code of Conduct for Internet Use
Northampton Academy Exclusions Policy
Home School Agreement
Northampton Academy Home School Agreement
Inclusion/Special Educational Needs
Northampton Academy SEND Policy
Publication of Equalities Information and Objectives
Click to download a copy of our Equality Analysis
Please email email@example.com or call Northampton Academy on 01604 210017 to request paper copies of the above.
Northampton Academy Uniform Policy
United Learning Whistleblowing Policy