Access to Documents
The following documents are available at the school for inspection by parents:
- The Academy's Statement of Curriculum Policy.
- All statutory instruments (including Statutory Orders for National Curriculum subjects), Circulars and Administrative Memoranda relating to powers and duties under Chapter 1 of the Education Reform Act (The Curriculum) which are sent to schools by the Department for Education.
- Schemes of work currently used by teachers in the school.
- Syllabuses followed, whether for public examinations or otherwise. The United Learning Trust's agreed syllabus for R.E.
- A copy of the arrangements for the consideration of complaints about the school curriculum.
- Copies of the Governing Body's Annual Report.
The above documents may be seen by making an appointment to see the Principal.
Access to DfES circulars and information about school performance in the area may be obtained from the LEA.
Please click the links below to view or download our policies:
* Requires Adobe Reader
Northampton Academy Year 7 admissions Policy*
Northampton Academy Sixth Form admissions Policy*
For more information, please see the Admissions page
Northampton Academy Accessibility Plan*
Northampton Academy Anti Bullying Policy*
Northampton Academy Behaviour for Learning Policy*
Charging and Remissions Policy
The Governors have agreed to implement a charging and remissions policy in accordance with statutory requirements. These charges may apply to items such as residential visits and activities outside school.
Northampton Academy Charging and Remissions Policy*
Child Safeguarding Policies
Northampton Academy Safeguarding Children's Policy and Child Protection Procedures*
If any parent, legal guardian or education guardian believes that they have a relevant grievance, they should make a formal complaint. This should be in writing to a member of staff, usually the relevant Group Tutor, or to any other adult member of staff who is in a position to report the complaint.
Northampton Academy Complaints Policy*
Northampton Academy E-Safety Policy*
Click to download a copy of the Code of Conduct for Internet Use *
Northampton Academy Exclusions Policy*
Inclusion/Special Educational Needs
Northampton Academy SEND Policy*
Publication of Equalities Information and Objectives
Click to download a copy of our Equality Analysis*
Please email email@example.com or call Northampton Academy on 01604 210017 to request paper copies of the above.