Access to Documents
Below is a list of documents that are available at the school for inspection by parents:
- The Academy's Statement of Curriculum Policy.
- All statutory instruments (including Statutory Orders for National Curriculum subjects), Circulars and Administrative Memoranda relating to powers and duties under Chapter 1 of the Education Reform Act (The Curriculum) which are sent to schools by the Department for Education.
- Schemes of work currently used by teachers in the school.
- Syllabuses followed, whether for public examinations or otherwise. The United Learning Trust's agreed syllabus for R.E.
- A copy of the arrangements for the consideration of complaints about the school curriculum.
- Copies of the Governing Body's Annual Report.
The above documents may be seen by making an appointment to see the Principal.
Access to DfES circulars and information about school performance in the area may be obtained from the LEA.
Child Safeguarding Policies
Click to download Northampton Academy's Safeguarding Children's Policy and Child Protection Procedures*
If any parent, legal guardian or education guardian believes that they have a relevant grievance, they should make a formal complaint. This should be in writing to a member of staff, usually the relevant Group Tutor, or to any other adult member of staff who is in a position to report the complaint.
Please click here to download a copy of the complaints policy*
Click to download a copy of our Year 7 admissions policy*
Click to download a copy of our Sixth Form admissions policy*
For more information, please see the Admissions page
Click to download a copy of our anti bullying policy*
Inclusion/Special Educational Needs
Click here to download a copy of our SEND policy*
Click to download a copy of the Code of Conduct for Internet Use *
Click to download a copy of the Behaviour for Learning policy*
Click to download a copy of the Exclusions Policy*
Publication of Equalities Information and Objectives
Click to download a copy of our Equality Analysis*
Charging and Remissions Policy
The Governors have agreed to implement a charging and remissions policy in accordance with statutory requirements. These charges may apply to items such as residential visits and activities outside school.
Click to download a copy of our Charging and Remissions Policy*
Click to download a copy of our Accessibility Plan*
* Requires Adobe Reader
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Northampton Academy on 01604 210017 to request paper copies of the above.