Access to Documents
The following documents are available at the school for inspection by parents:
- The Academy's Statement of Curriculum Policy.
- All statutory instruments (including Statutory Orders for National Curriculum subjects), Circulars and Administrative Memoranda relating to powers and duties under Chapter 1 of the Education Reform Act (The Curriculum) which are sent to schools by the Department for Education.
- Schemes of work currently used by teachers in the school.
- Syllabuses followed, whether for public examinations or otherwise. The United Learning Trust's agreed syllabus for R.E.
- A copy of the arrangements for the consideration of complaints about the school curriculum.
- Copies of the Governing Body's Annual Report.
The above documents may be seen by making an appointment to see the Principal.
Access to DfES circulars and information about school performance in the area may be obtained from the LEA.
Please click documents below to view or download our policies:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Northampton Academy on 01604 210017 to request paper copies of the above.