Click the logo to log in:
Northampton Academy uses iPayimpact an online payment system which allows easy and secure online payments which can be used to pay for a variety of items for your child. An introduction leaflet is available to download, click here.
What does iPayimpact do?
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a iPayimpact school
- Shows you all the items available for payment relevant to each child on each account
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Removes the requirement to write cheques or send cash to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by installments
How does Ipayimpact help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Allows for quick and easy refunds to be made back to the payment card
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
How do I get started?
You will have received an activation letter containing your personal activation details to enable you to set up your iPayimpact account. If you have more than one child at a Northampton Academy you can link them to a single account, providing one login for all children. Please contact the school if you require a copy of your activation letter.