Click the logo to log in
Northampton Academy uses ParentPay which provides an easy and secure online payment service which can be used to pay for a variety of items for your child. An introduction leaflet is available to download, click here.
What does ParentPay do?
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all the items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- E-mails a receipt of your payment to the e-mail address you register
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Removes the requirement to write cheques or send cash to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by installments up to the due date
- You never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Payments do not bounce
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Allows for quick and easy refunds to be made back to the payment card
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- Helps us to improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
How do I get started?
You will have received an activation letter containing your personal activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account. If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children. Please contact the school if you require a copy of your activation letter.
We encourage on-line transactions, however if you prefer to pay cash for trips, you can easily do so at one of the many PayPoint stores local to you. You will receive a barcode on the relevant trip letter which you will need to take with you when you make your payment. To find out more, and the location of your nearest PayPoint outlet, please visit https://www.paypoint.com